Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Comics Day

Indeed it's been a spell...

Blackest Night
Green Lantern, etc., etc.
The Chill

Not much I can say except the inevitable... I am really looking forward to Blackest Night coming to its (I totally called it) conclusion. And not because of any shocking revelation or "bold new direction" or -ahem- Brightest Day. No, I'm looking forward to it because it's the best excuse I've had in a while to quit the funnybooks. Gasp! But hey, there's still a ways to go and I will see it through.

But a far brighter spot in comcis than the announcement of Brightest Day was brought by Vertigo this week, with another installment of their Vertigo Crime books. What I can say without having read it yet is that the artwork by Italian Artist Mick Bertilorenzi is juicy.

Post a Comment