Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Comics Day

Only 3 books?

Wonder Woman
Amazons Attack
Sinestro Corps

I know I should be waiting for the trade of Amazons Attack (as I've recently decided I'l be doing much, much more of), but Pete Woods' art is really groovy.

Wonder Woman has a new artist for this latest Amazons Attack tie-in, Paco Diaz. It's pretty nice stuff, tho I think alot is owed to Alex Sinclair's colors. He's been using a dreamy, muted "white gold" palette, completely different from his earlier issues over Dodson. Nice.


Finally I gotta say while I'm not Geoff Johns' biggest fan by far, I'm really looking forward to Sinestro Corps. It's a pretty fat book that supposedly sets up the next major GL storyline, and the concept seems like one that's been a long time coming.

Post a Comment