Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New Comics Day

oh, lookie here, comics!

Countdown
Green Lantern Corps
Y The Last Man
New X-Men
Spider-Man and Friends

As with 52, I'm giving Countdown a few issues to see if I'll stick around. Worked out rather well for 52, even if I've since given all my issues back to the store (really, how many comics do I need to hang on to?). Countdown... eh... not sure how I feel about it other than to wonder if I'm just sucked in to a weekly book.

I can't even remember the last time I picked up an issue of X-Men. This one is of note because of the fantastic art stylings of Skottie Young. Quite a stretch for marvel to put such a stylistic approach on the book, tho "New" X-Men tends to step out on the branch a bit more. Coupled with Bachalo's rather lengthy stint over on Uncanny, not a bad coupling.

Post a Comment