Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Comics Day

It's been a long time, baby...

Wonder Woman
Hawkgirl
Batman
52
The Ultimates Annual
Eternals
Dragon's Lair (collected)








Man that was a hell of a wait for Wonder Woman #2. It's a fantastic looking book, the story is kind of interesting but hard to tell this early on. Don't know why it needed a relaunch at #1, when everyone knows the real relaunch is now going to be All Star Wonder Woman. Well, if that, uh, ever comes out. The lateness Wonder Woman #2 -- which may or may not be attributed to Terry Dodson versus the announcement of none other than Adam Hughes on All Star Wonder Woman... I find it all rather amusing.

But when I think about it, I'm already sold on anything by Dodson or Hughes. So I'll pretty much wait as long as I have to.

Post a Comment