Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Comics Day

A mish-mosh of random titles, but all good as far as I can tell.

IC Special: Rann-Thanagar War
ABC A-Z: Terra Obscura/Splash Brannigan
Bulleteer
Green Lantern
Red Sonja
Y the Last Man


A double dose of Yanick Paquette this week, who's work I absolutely adore. I read he signed exclusive with Marvel, which saddens me somewhat, but I don't know what he's going to work on. I don't see an immediate match of what characters would suit him best at Marvel with their current art and story direction, I just don't. The Ultimates? X-Men? This Civil War thing?

There is an issue with the IC special for Rann-Thanagar War, one readily apparent when casually flipping through the book. I'll note it in detail in my next round of reviews because that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. That dog will not hunt.

Post a Comment