Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Comics Day

My hard work and turmoil as of late has rewarded me with a hearty stack of books for the week. And Crisis!

Books of Doom
Uncanny X-Men
Sgt. Rock
Infinite Crisis
All Star Superman (!)
Green Lantern
Dead Girl (!)
Planetary (?!)
Red Sonja
Strangers in Paradise


I also picked up that lovely Don Flowers compendum by Fantagraphics to go with their companion volumes of Dan DeCarlo and Bill Wenzel. Now only if they'd do it up nice for Bob Lubbers... Altho the Glamour issue from the link is certainly not a bad thing to have.


Crisis, Crisis, Crisis. You've really done it this time, haven't you. I mean, Superboy-Prime ripping of an arm, okay. Punching off a head? Er... well, allright. Heat ray vision to slice someone in half? Oh dear... But come on, kicking a dog? No sir, I don't like it.

I guess it isn't so bad, I mean it's not like he compared congress to a plantation or anything.

Post a Comment