Saturday, June 04, 2005

I hate you, Marketing

It's bad enough Darth Vader is clopping though Burger King commercials, thanks for selling out my childhood, Lucasfilm Marketing Department.

Flipping through this week's comics, you may have noticed an ad for "Milk," specifically, the new movie Batman with a milk moustache.

Batman with a milk moustache? Are you fucking kidding me?

Way to shatter any integrity Batman Begins may have had, Warner Brothers! Instead of follwing up on how allegedly great this film is and how it will supposedly relaunch the Batman film franchise, it would appear Batman is just another corporate whore.

And I know there was an ad a while back with an illustrated version from the comics, that didn't thrill me either. You can see them both at Legions of Gotham.

Post a Comment